Sunday, August 16, 2015

Simple Stories Scrapbooked & a New Video!

It's time for a new Scrapbooking Tutorial, featuring this kit: Once I lined up the photos I wanted to accompany the two, double page layout designs featured on the full color example, it was a snap to create gorgeous layouts. The Simple Stories papers have always been a few of my favorites. I actually used some of these same embellishments earlier this year to make a darling card.

I find it easier to select place my die cuts when I put all of the ones I may want to use right by my workspace. Then it's playtime! Layering with pop dots adds dimension and inking the edges adds texture. In the video below, you'll see both those techniques. Thanks for stopping by- I'm only three subscribers away from a contest give away, so click on the link below and subscribe today if you're not already :-) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment