Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Upcoming Spring Cardmaking Class!


I've been a member of the Two Waters Arts Alliance for nearly a year now, and I really enjoy being a part of such an eclectic ensemble of local artists. They also encourage me through regularly offering me venues to teach in, which is just really incredible.

In addition to the youth-based classes I've been teaching through our local Key Peninsula Home School Association, and our youth center, the Red Barn, this year I'm offering adult paper crafting classes as well.

Saturday, March 5th, we will create approximately four card (more if time allows) that show our love of the growing season, Spring. Not only will I be sharing some quick background coloring techniques, layering solutions, and creative ways to use our "old-fashioned" tools like punches and distress ink, I'll also be helping students to create their own, fancy-scripted sentiments.

All this for just $15- and the supplies ARE included!

Interested in reserving a seat? Email my friend Patty, who is coordinating class sign ups for me, at pfdesign@comcast.net and before you know it, we'll be crafting up your own pieces of happy mail to send out, together!

No comments:

Post a Comment