Thursday, May 9, 2019

Mother's Day Memory Share


I've got a pretty terrific mom... she is bold, witty, daring, confident; she's one of my favorite people to go anywhere with! She makes me cackle with laughter, sings loudly along with me at every opportunity, and allows me the opportunity to cry with abandon. The joy of our relationship has taken time to develop and recognize. There were times when I was younger that I didn't understand her reasoning- heck, that still happens :') There have been even more times that I've been surprised by her generosity and reminded of her sacrifices as a young mother (you try giving up a lifetime of New Year's Eve plans!)
As I grow and develop relationships as a mother myself, I recognize and appreciate how invaluable her support is and has always been...thank you, Donna, for being my dependable rock- to cling to, to bash up against, to stand in my path when I'm headed in the wrong direction, to throw at the opposition, to hold in my hand and make wishes with ♡ I owe my life to her, but aside from that obligation, I love her indefinately.  Happy Mothers Day, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment