Thursday, October 24, 2019

Free to Choose

I am Free
mixed media 6x6 paper canvas
$10

I'd have to say choosing which mediums to combine is one of my favorite steps in design processing. Often times I haven't a clue about what I will end up with, but working to pull similar colors together and finding a phrase to match my mood leaves me in awe of what I've created. Above, I have a small paper canvas combining a fluid art pouring cast off, a couple bits cut from a fanicful magazine, all mounted on a six by six piece of patterend paper on top of kraft cardstock. The phrase, "I am free," reminds me that everyday, many times a day in fact, I get to choose what kind of attitude I want to have and for the most part how I spend our time. Now that fall's splendor is upon us, freedom can mean taking time to for a seasonal activity like kicking some leaves around, taking a more adventurous journey to town for a cart full of groceries, or maybe just basking in the afternoon sunlight with a good book- and some craft supplies, of course :-)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 2% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete