Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let the Fun Begin!

Yahoo! My first post on my first blog, how exciting!
I'm hoping to share some fun projects I'm working on (with pictures), as well as interesting tidbits of craft I find out there... like a fun mini-book project I located late last month and had to try for myself~ I hope my special friend who I've made it for enjoys it!
I will be hosting many workshops for my friends who would enjoy making some heartfelt gifts for their loved ones this holiday season soon~ so keep watching for more details on where and when you can attend!
Or perhaps a handful (or two) of handmade cards to send out is something you've been desiring? These fun and easy opportunities to craft can be scheduled with little notice, so be sure to let me know that you're interested.

Wishing you all a craftalicious Sunday~ and a-way I GOooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment