Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lunch-Time Creations

Using Topstitch papers, the Aspiration clear acrylic stamp set, and the Thank You set by Fiskars, this is my weekly card for Ray- Outside says, "I appreciate" inside reads, "all that you have done" 

I've been either mailing or hand delivering a card to Ray each week for almost as long as we've been dating, it's a unique way that I can show him how much he means to me! I know he'll like this card- even if it is PINK!

And speaking of Pink, we had a cake at work yesterday which announced that I'm expecting a baby girl... we were all very excited (Not just about the cake)! I was so surprised to find my counter filled with a showering of gifts for the baby, including some adorable layettes, baby shampoo and lotion, disposable natural diapers and wipes, a gift card, bath toys, and a window shade to keep the sun from getting in her eyes. All of these items were purchased "gender neutral." Joan who was training with us got the baby a really cute pink outfit at lunch since she knew what to buy for, so this card is for her as a way of thanking her for her generosity...

Again using the Topstitch paper line, mixed with the snowflakes from the Snow Friends acrylic clear stamp set and the recipe "Fancy 4" found in the Wishes book. I love this book for its easy-to-follow directions, and because I can make the cutest cards that are uniquely mine.

Well, since I had the Snow Friends set out...
My version of the example on page 43 of the Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book! Again, using the Wishes book, and the "Noteworthy" recipe, I found it a breeze to make four of these cards! Can't wait to give them out... I suppose we should finish Fall first though?!

No comments:

Post a Comment