Thursday, March 7, 2013

Evolution of Technology

I'm experimenting with longer titles lately. This can be tricky! Being confident about what I'm calling attention to takes practice. Do you start your page with a title and story/journalling in mind, or is that the last part of the process for you? I find I usually fall into the "save it for the end " category!
My other goal for this year of scrapping is to use up that old product (so I can get more). On this page I dug into my metals and pulled out these fun greeting tags that I layered over some heart stickers, which I layered over a strip of washi tape. Its a triple attack on my supplies! I have so many patterned washi and paper tapes now, that I forget to use them is simply unforgivable :-)
Another "sin" I'm guilty of is leaving my pictures undeveloped and stuck in the wasteland that is computer storage. I plan on making a big dent in that hard drive by taking advantage of the incredible StudioJ online scrap booking program through Close To My Heart. Only $5 for a two page layout made in mere moments... gotta love that!
Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment