Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coming Up Roses


Hmmm... I'm noticing a theme to my posts lately... I seem to "love" everything I put up here! And this layout is no exception: I love how this page turned out! Thank you, to Christina from the library group, for gifting our house of crafters some new supplies! The blue tags on the bottome were among the goodies :-) So was a wonderful flower punch that I used to create these little vellum cuties that run alongside the bakers twine looped through the tag holes. My daughter loves getting out in the garden, and it is much more fun for me to take pictures of her and create scrapbook pages about weed pulling than to actually help her clean up the flower beds :-)
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with the tags and flower punch!!! It's so nice to see them get used, and in such a lovely way!

    ReplyDelete