Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Card Kit Coming to a Close

Hey friends, this is just a quick post of excitement over the fabulous cards made from this month's card kit available at EmbellishKits.com. I'll be selling a lot of my handmade greeting cards at tomorrow night's Relay for Life meeting in Gig Harbor, and these will be fun additions to add towards our fundraising potential.
I also submitted my final contact for cruising classes, so watch for an announcement about a post-Easter get away next year!
Now I'm off to assemble the last of my creations using the incredible left overs from my April 2015 card kit received a couple weeks ago. I've had so much fun with this collection from My Mind's Eye, and I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you on Friday!
Have a happy, crafty night!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment