Saturday, March 10, 2018

Rain in SoCal

I thought the song said "they say it never rains in Southern California"? Well, today it is doing just that, although it's still 60* so I don't think this heavy mist really counts :-)
We were able to put our map reading skills to the test, exploring both Disneyland and LA's La Brea Tar Pits museum this week. Or as I thought of them, two of the happiest and saddest places on earth. I mean, shiny happy people one day, and the bones of animals who'd been trapped in ooey sticky black asphalt seeps the next!
We have set out for a southern spell of San Diego; visiting with friends old and not-met-yet (thanks Sophie), maybe The Zoo, & quite possibly a return to Anaheim to rendezvous with GrammaD all being entertainment options to consider for the next week ♡ Thanks to everyone for your continued well wishes and prayers, your faces are missed!



Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment