Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Ventura wrapup


Sunshine in her hands
We checked the weather for back home and other places we've been along our route today, and have decided that we are in just the right place! 75° sunny and the perfect amount of breeze to cool us while we've been picking oranges and collecting stories about our relatives at my great aunt's house in Ventura ♡
 
After a truly delightful and relaxing time visiting my great Aunt Gladys and her daughters Kelly, Mona, and son Jeff, and cousin Brenda, we are braving the crowded highways of Los Angeles on our way to experience the Magic of CA in a completely different way. Well, I'm sure other families attend the Magic Kingdom hoping for an inexpensive day of fun, but I'm going to attempt to give new meaning to the words "cheap entertainment." My mom and dad always taught me that you don't have to spend money to have fun, and I intend to get over the admission price shock and deny the urge to run from attraction to attraction. I hope we get to see a lot, but there is a lot to see...
Homeschool travel lessons for today: we are researching "maps, and how to navigate with them", as well as, "What is Smog?" Something we Washingtonians-since-birth were blessed to live without ♡


Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment