Monday, December 9, 2013

Get Your Christmas Gifting On!

Hooray!
The latest editions of DieCutCrazy Magazine are available and chocked full of a massive amount of inspiration for you! As if that weren't fun enough, the magazine is also giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one of my favorite web sites, TwoPeasInABucket.com
All you have to do is use this sketch to create something fabulous, email it to DieCutCrazyMag@gmail.com, and you could win!
Tonight is our Close To My Heart group's Holiday Party and I'll be crafting within a whirlwind tornado of paper so I' can bring something to share with my artistic friends. I have learned so much from each and every lady there over the last four years, they are all so fun to be around too. Isn't it wonderful how the different paths and avenues we walk in our life allow us to encounter people we may not have had the pleasure of meeting or spending time with otherwise? In the spirit of the holidays, I've been reflecting on the friends I've made through working at the bank, through selling PartyLite, though visiting the library's StoryHour, attending (albeit very irregularly) church, my arts and crafting companions... there is a saying that "friends are family you CHOOSE," and that's a great way to categorize these invaluable influences.
 Remember, YOUR creation could be featured in the January 2014 edtition :-) Good Luck, and Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment