Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Is it Spring Yet?

Spent the morning focusing on the girls, dishes and thinking man, it is cold outside!

Warmed up quite a bit browsing through the next PartyLite catalog...

This is definitely one of my favorite layouts and it is just like the fun, cutesy, easy to see beauty of PartyLite in 2014. I know its going to be an awesome January for parties!

Then in February I'll be celebrating my Ten Year anniversary with this amazing direct selling company. Its still free to earn money the easy way and that's how it all started for me :-)

Sign up to receive notice of my blog posts and you'll be in the know about my upcoming catdmaking classes at Michaels, as well as the date of my next Silent Auction event for Cancer Relief.

Hope to hear from you this Holiday Season!
3>Anna

Www.PartyLite.Biz/AnnasCandles

No comments:

Post a Comment