Friday, July 11, 2014

ATC Ready to Win!

Artist Trading Cards- or Prize Winning tickets?
If you got one of these paper gems from myself or from The Paper Wizard's booth at the Puyallup Scrapbook Expo, or saw my post through facebook, instagram, or Twitter, and wound up here, you're in luck! Simply leave a comment below before July's end, and you could be a winner! Drawn at random from a hat, the recipient may choose from either a card or scrapbook layout made by me, and I will mail it out pronto. As promised in my last post, your envelope will be beautifully decorated as well.
Your prize inside will feature a multi-layer die cut. Don't know what a die cut is? or perhaps looking for some inspiration on how to use them? Take a look at the latest edition of DieCutCrazy, a digital magazine full of terrific tutorials, product reviews, and tons of photos of projects from around the world. All for just 0.99! Search for it in your Apple store or just click here.
    The last giveaway I had was for a YouTube milestone, so if you want a bonus entry, subscribe there to my CraftWithAnna channel. Click on the Process Videos tab above for more of my 'tube-ular If you'd like to follow my blog I'd appreciate that as well.
I'm honored you dropped my blog today, and look forward to our drawings end!
-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna - Hi, from Chris :) You just stopped by our Halloween table at the Puyallup Scrapbook Expo!I I am the pink tutu-ed Scrapbook Princess and am working on a sparkle photo page. I would be honored to receive a gift from you and will subscribe to your YouTube channel. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I remember you! It was a pleasure visiting with you and your friends Saturday... Email me a photo of your completed page for an automatic prize!

      Delete