Sunday, July 27, 2014

Way to Washi No. 727

Putting an emphasis on the photo is always my goal, but with all the hot products available today, my pages can sometimes get inundated with embellishment.
Today, I put the emphasis on white space! A few stickers and a single photo placed in a grid, a simple embellie of brads wound with crochet thread, and a die cut mat at an angle all pull the eye right to the middle of my layout where my photo takes off-center stage.
I felt the page lacked a little cohesive color, so I pulled a roll of coordinating My Minds Eye Washi out and selected the orange crosshatch pattern for the top and bottom. Once I laid it down I could see that a skinnier would be better, so I just placed the paper edge down the middle of the tape and cut off the excess for the bottom piece.
I love this "clean" and simple page which took probably all of ten minutes to create. Thanks for stopping by, and remember,  there are atill a few more days to enter my Scrapbook Expo giveaway by leaving a comment below, on any of my YouTube videos, or by becoming a subscriber to either there or here- or do all of this for multiple chances at winning.
Good luck, and go get your washi-ng done!

Scent On the Go-www.PartyLite.Biz/AnnasCandlesTheres still time for me give you 10 dozen candles free in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment