Thursday, May 2, 2013

1 2 3, She's Clean As Can Be!


One of the nicest joys of having a two year old and a new baby is that my oldest daughter is extremely helpful! She loves to fetch this or that for baby, and when it comes to bath time, she not only gets the tub out of storage, but she's also ready with washcloths and towels! I love the expressions that pass over baby Sunday's face as she watches Rainier sprinkle water over her and splash her little legs around. It's fun to see how much more room baby is taking up in the tub, now that she's growing bigger, too!
I have been wanting to use this piece of woodgrain from Echo Park since I bought it, but of course, it was too cool to use before :-) It mirrors our wood cabinets perfectly for this layout, and lets the bright blue pop off the page. My journaling card is cut from a paper called "Tickets Please," by the same company.  I added a few hearts from an Amy Tangerine day book, a little crown label sticker by My Mind's Eye, and a lot of old stickers too. Sprinkled in the corners are some yellow spray mist droplets. Thank you, Miss Evans for the eyedropper!
Even though there are a lot of individual pieces, the overall effect is quite minimal, and allows my daughters expressions to shine!
I'd love to hear any of your favorite memories of your children tubbin' around- leave a comment below, and have a craftilicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment