Friday, May 3, 2013

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month...

Good Morning, and a very happy National Scrapbooking Day to YOU! I have two bits of fun to share with you; a terrific celebration of savings, and a page that'll sweeten the deal :-)

Get an exclusive Close To My Heart paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35!
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get the yummy Dream Pop paper packet® papers, that were specifically designed for this promotion only, for only $10 when you spend $35 in May* (valued at $19.95 retail)! This exclusive paper packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos—you can’t get these sweet colors and patterns anywhere else! I got my packet late last month, and was able to whip out four, two page layouts in just a few hours. The patterns are so fun and versatile and perfect for Spring and Summer, too! Start National Scrapbooking Month off right with a unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing! Also, consider hosting this month: Hostesses receive one paper packet free with qualifying May Gathering sales totals of $400 or more.
 *Shipping/handling and tax apply. Not available for purchase at full retail. Offer valid May 1–31, 2013, while supplies last. Qualifying purchases must be current, retail-priced product.

Here's my next bit of fun:
Many of you know, I love a good challenge! Shimelle Laine, one of my greatest scrapbooking influences of the past six months, has a whole lot of awesomeness going on at her website in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. I had to get a jumpstart and celebrate in UK time with Rainier this afternoon. Together, we made this adorable pink layout. I think it's really important to share with her a "holiday" that has come to mean so much to me! and since I'll be working all day tomorrow, I was glad to be able to step up to the challenge plate. I think we hit it out of the park!
My Rainie just loves washi tape, so she was delighted when her suggestion was approved and that she was the one laying down the orange stripes and flowered patterns. Then she chose the pink circles, sorbet glitter flowers, the little frame, and the tag. She's got such great dexterity for her age and even punched through the paper and bent down the brads for the teeny tiny heart brad!


I hope today you'll be able to carve out a bit of memory preserving time- share it with a loved one (or even one who you just tolerate) for double the fun! Thanks for following,-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment