Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rainie Wears Glasses?!

No, not yet she doesn't anyway! This mom is all about free entertainment, though, so while the two girls and I waited for the optometrist we had a lot of fun playing with the frames. I was almost disappointed she wasn't getting any, because she looked so cute!

In my next CraftWithAnna-dventure, I'm making a single page layout with two, four -by -six portrait photos. Doodlebug Designs makes a beautiful sorbet woodgrain, and the reverse is a fun floral print that paired perfectly with a Bella Blvd yellow cloud print I had on hand.


In the bargain bin at Jo-Anne Fabric's there were these photo overlays; I cut one up and used it as a very thin embellishment. Some three-dimensional butterflys from the same bargain bins added just the right touch of whimsy to the overall look.

Stop back by here again, and keep watching for more video fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment