Sunday, June 2, 2013

So far I'm 2 for 2!

I'm always looking to challenge myself in crafting. I gain something in inspiration when there is a time constraint or product suggestion or layout to lift. Maybe because I love directions? The guidelines somehow free me to be more of my artistic self!
So my current challenge: scrapbook a page for every day in June. Not OF  every day in June, but to have completed 30 pages by month's end :-) I regularly scrap about three or four pages a week, so I am confident that I can meet my goal.
Here is my second page of the month... using kits is a really easy way to pull a page or two together quickly. The May Club Kit from embellishkits.com contains really beautiful papers and stickers, brads, you name it, from Echo Park and Simple Stories. You can see a couple other layouts I've made recently using this same kit on this video.

 
I just love that my daughter gets to spend time with my grandma. Seeing the two of them together always makes my heart warm with joy. Capturing them outside on a Gorgeous afternoon was really special. See those bushes on the left side of the smaller photo? When I was little I would sit behind hose bushes and make believe I was a witch brewing up all sorts of concoctions. Those hedge's needles made the perfect "spices." I felt so hidden away, filling up flower pot bases with mud. Now air realize the chain link fence was see through and anyone walking by on the other side could totally see me! Ah, hindsight...

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you want to see my first 30days of June challenge layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment