Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fun With Photos

I hope you had a pleasant day celebrating our Nations Independence and the sacrifices of all those who make our freedom possible.
I enjoyed a wonderful day with my family, and even squeezed in a quick card made from some scraps and a few punches. Since my newborn isn't exactly fireworks-friendly, I had some time alone at home while she sleeps. I decided to try out a new photo app! I added a Sparkler effect to the top and bottom borders, the Stars and Stripes border, and it was really easy to add my text, too.
To find this app, I simply went to the Google Play Store and searched "photo." That was hard, right?! I love how my picture enhancement turned out. Hmmm, maybe I can start digitally scrapbooking this way...
Made with #Pixlr# - http://pixlr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment