Monday, July 1, 2013

Mission:Complete!

I will be the first to admit, my craft excitement today is even higher than normal! That's in part because I successfully accomplished my 30 Layouts in the 30 days of June challenge to myself!
It feels great to have gotten so many beautiful memories preserved. The only drawback was, I need like five more albums to house said memories :-)
Despite my overflowing album I still have a full "regular" album (regular meaning :no embellies, just photos in sleeves), lots more pictures to scrap. I'm considering mailing some away to relatives and friends to make it easier for me to move on into the rest of the summers forthcoming photos.
My other excitement factor is that this morning I found out I won a contest! Yahoo! More details to come on that...
 I just had to share my met-the-deadline excitement while its fresh. I feel so accomplished!
Next up for July? Making a six-by-six album with my oldest daughter featuring the pages we got during our Northwest Paper Chase tours in 2012 & 2013.
I hope you're enjoying the summer so far! I know we are :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment