Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sunshine and Rainbows

As you may have guessed, as most parents do, we are often calling our girls Rainier and Sunday by the cutsie nicknames we've adopted in our house. We usually call Rainier, Rainie, but we love to call her Rainbow, too. And we named Sunday with the intention of using Sunny, but we somehow just fell into the habit of saying Uhn-day like her sister, who doesn't say the S. Sunday's smile is like a burst of Sunshine for the heart, and in that way she and her sister can make any dreary Washington day brighten instantly :-)
Here is my latest uploaded Scrapbook Process Video, featuring their smiling faces:

I was having a blast editing this clip, however, it didn't seem to translate well when I uploaded it, so a lot of the transitions are weird. I hope you enjoy it anyway, and hopefully my girls can brighten your day like they do mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment